Monday, November 9, 2009

my head is spinning a million miles a minute...

This morning I got the phone call from the hubster with news I totally was NOT expecting to get....
He called to inform me that he was selected to go to Diego Garcia for a year... unaccompanied... meaning... without us.
Even though my heart has sunk.... I am still SO thankful and grateful that he will be going there versus so many of the other places he could have been sent....
Now the decisions of what I will do for that year with me and the 4 kidlets and 2 pupsters...
As of right now it looks like I will be moving down to Florida to be near my parents.
I am looking at renting a place in a decent area with a fenced yard and isnt too far from my parents. AND it has to have a decent school... this will give me something to scope out a bit more once we get down there the end of this month.
Breathe.... phew... I wasnt expecting he would get these orders. (although we dont have them in our hands)
This plan
is still scribbled in mud and anything can happen.... looks like October was indeed a "no more".....

2 comments:

  1. Wow - so much going on! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard decision to make. Hang in there, everything happen for a reason.

    ReplyDelete