Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday. February 26, 2010

My Little Life

It has been a couple of weeks since I have been updating my blog. Not much time to sit and type things out. BUT I love to get the time to complete Mama M's 5 questions! Usually I remember when it is... oh... SUNDAY so, I say.. nevermind! BUT I am here, and it is Friday and I am so excited. Gonna type after watching some neighborhood drama play out... including an arrest... AWESOME!
But not really when it involves a 2ish year old child wandering around the neighborhood, crossing roads and what not... in the snow...
so, join the fun and check out everyone's 5 questions on this lovely LAST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (can you BELIEVE IT?!)

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I think I sang some karaoke back in 2006 when we first moved back to RI/CT from Texas. But, that was about it. And I think I had a couple of adult beverages so, it made it a lot easier to join the fun! I think it was a 4th of July thing possibly. I think it was earlier than that though. Hmmm.... wow. But other than that, last time someone tried to get me to sing karaoke was at some weird bar on my birthday in Hawaii back in 1999 when I was pregnant with Ashley. 10 years.... WHOA (Wish I was still in Hawaii)


2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut Iced coffee with granulated sugar and milk! YUM. We got a keurig back at Christmas and it has been AWESOME! so, no more D & D!


3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I honestly dont think I have ever had the urge to change my name. Erin is NOT that common. My last name is pretty "plain"... but, It's ok! No name change for me!


4. Were you ever bullied?
Hmm... I dont think so. But, my brother on the hand.... if you have ever read Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes.... think of my brother.. minus the scary scary drama... how my brother never did that is beyond me. Bullying is HORRIBLE... So, if your kid is a bully... kick their butts.... it is NOT acceptable. IN ANY WAY.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Too much. Geesh... 4 kids and a busy life and being so darn tired and laze sometimes.... No wonder I am chubby!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by!! what a cute family you have! oh, and the peppermint coffee... no idea. my husband found it on clearance at the grocery store

    ReplyDelete