Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday!

My Little Life

Thank you Mama M. for hosting this awesomeness so that at least once a week I might have something to write on my blog!
This week has been a SUPER crazy week. Between crazy neighbors, adolescents who do not have to be responsible for their actions and taco bell ridiculousness... we have had our share of drama for the week. More than our fair share I guess.
I found a pretty cool apartment place in Florida which might be an option for us when my husband is deployed. Definitely on the "short list" just in case I can not find a place that I can have my dogs. (Who would have thought it was so ridiculously hard to get a place with pets?)

So... here it goes... my Friday 5....

1. What's your guilty pleasure? FACEBOOK.... and the computer in general. I spend WAY too much time on this which gets me in to "trouble". The bad thing about facebook was played out this week with people making assumptions that a totally random, innocent post had something to do with them. (Vanity on their part?) But, I do enjoy facebook and farmville especially. Wasting my life on a computer farm! Better than drugs or something. HAH!


2. What is your favorite TV series? REALITY TV! I love Survivor, Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser. I used to be a House faithful person. And LOST. But, I guess I got "lost" last season! I am a big fan of Teen Mom on MTV. I could go on and on.. so, REALITY series get me.. but not the LOVE ones... can't people form healthy relationships on their own?? I dont know.


3. Can you speak any foreign languages? I used to be pretty darn good at READING french. My college professor was quite tipsy most of the time so we did a lot of reading and writing as she slurred words to us. Oh and BOY did she WREAK! Booze....


4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not many. Definitely not any girly ones. What not to Wear on TLC would have a FIELD day with me. I dont have any reason to wear anything other than crappy stuff. I sit home all day. I have my sneakers which are pretty broken in. I have my Gym only sneakers which are pristine still. I have a pair of snow boots. A pair of hiking boots I have had for probably 8-10 years. I have some other shoes in a bin under my bed from when I had a job (2003 @@) and I think I have a pair of brown "dress" shoes in my closet. Slippers. Which are OLD (2005 I think) hmmm.... I dont wear them much. Maybe there are some generic crocs in the closet from when I was pregnant (2007) Dont know though. I might have one missing. I do have a singleton Skecher under my bed too. Should toss that. Thought I would find its match someday!


5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.? PEANUT! But I can only eat them on the SLY when I am out without the boy... and then of course brush teeth and wash up real well once I arrive home. Usually consumed when I know he is in bed for the night while I am out getting some errands done. So, it doesnt happen much.

No comments:

Post a Comment