Someone had started this on the MckMama Forum and another lady had started it on her blog this week but ended up deleting out the MckLinky... so, if you want to join in, go to her blog and leave a comment! Or, check it out on the MckForum!
1. What was your favorite wedding gift? Or, if you aren't married, what was your "favorite" gift you gave?
My favorite gift was the wedding itself.... without my parents help, the wedding would have been a visit to the Justice of the Peace once I arrived in Hawaii. I am so grateful that my parents were able to fly my husband's parents out to Hawaii also. And the wedding dress, and the hotel rooms for my family members who were able to get out to Hawaii. It was all just incredible and such a gift to have been able to share the day with my whole family. That was 10 years ago last month!
2. Speaking of weddings, where did you honeymoon, or where would you like to honeymoon?
We got married in Hawaii... does it get any better than that? We had a room at the Turtle Bay Hilton with the package for our wedding but since Family was in Hawaii visiting, we actually spent a lot of time with them! Kind of like a reverse honeymoon!
3. If you had to choose (you know, if anyone would actually be that cruel)...shoes or chocolate?
Oh boy.... Shoes. Oh wait... I dont know... OK... I have the world's ugliest Flintstone feet... So, most shoes would be completely out of the question for me... so, Chocolate.
4. Besides your kiddos and husband (if you have those), what are you most proud about in your life?
I am proud that I was able to graduate college with honors... I was told by a high school guidance counselor to not even bother applying to college because I wasnt going to make it anyways. This is the same guy who was he high school softball coach... I never made the high school team but did play some college softball! So, I am proud. I stuck it out and did it.. and really, it wasnt that hard!!! Now, to go back and change my major and have gone in to nursing... that is another story.
5. And, (since it's raining here...I'm just glad it's not snowing) what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I like to go to the mall and window shop. I like to hang out at home and blast some music with the kiddos. I love watching thunderstorms... but for some reason they always miss us!