Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Regarding our Cape Cod Vacation

We are not going. Well.. not that we arent going but we are not going the week we expected to be going. Chris is having surgery on his hand on friday for a cyst (ganglion?) in the palm of his hand. He was supposed to have the surgery on June 19th which would have given him plenty of time for post op stuff but since there was an emergency situation with someone else who goes to the practice my husband does, he had to be pushed back until July 3rd. So. The week we would have been in Cape Cod was the main week for all his post op. appointments. He will be out of work for at least 2 weeks so we will maybe do some day excursions but since he cant get in the ocean and/or sand... we may be limited but I am sure we will think of some things to do!
We cant put any plans in stone because the Chief results come out late July/early August and we cant be away if he does make it. I dont know if I feel he will make it... or he wont make it... I dont know. I dont want to get my hopes up to be let down... so, I will be pleasantly surprised if he does make it. He has his ducks in a row to make it but the test score is most likely the only thing that would make it so that he isnt the one chosen. Ah well... no vaca to Cape Cod.. maybe a day trip later in the summer or early spring!
Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment