Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wearing babies is HOT!





ESPECIALLY for DAD's!!!!!!!!!!

I love when my husband wears our son... even at 22 months old I can't get enough of it. The Ergo has been our greatest blessing. A friend of mine let me borrow it and I used to wear Kiley in it when she was nearly 4. And I would push the baby in the stroller (or vice versa)


Now our little man is eager to climb aboard and go for a ride. You cant even tell when he is on you! I was not able to return the Ergo to my friend before she moved to Japan... so, we still have it but it is still getting used to the max! I love that both my husband and myself have mastered getting our son in the Ergo without anyone around to assist. I recommend the Ergo to ANYONE! It has been a life saver for us and will be making the trip to Florida next month! ,

Go check out the girly twins on their daddy and mommy... There is NOTHING like a baby toddler wearing.

1 comment:

  1. Yes they are! Your pictures are super cute! I love the last one with the apple!!

    ReplyDelete