Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MEET our Crew!!

After a pretty short delivery time, We now have 8 little pups here!!!!! Amazing... and incredible...

My dog Rosa is amazing. She was such a trooper. She didn't make a single whimper during the whole process.

We are shocked at our group of little pups.... so, now I will introduce you to our babies...

I have NO clue which ones were born first, but the last 2, I know they were last. But not which one came first! HAH!


Baby #1 arrived at 6:30 am. Male, All Black like his daddy



(notice #1's Chicago Bears COLORS!)
Baby #2 arrived at 7:02 am. Male, All black like his daddy




Baby #3 arrived at 7:50am. Male, All black like his daddy




Baby #4 arrived at 8:00am. Male, all black like his daddy




Baby #5 arrived at 8:35 am. Male, all black like his daddy




Baby #6 arrived at 8:54 am. Male, all black like his daddy




Baby #7 arrived at 9:28 am. A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! All black like her daddy.



Finally,


Baby #8 arrived at 10:32am. ANOTHER GIRL, all black like her daddy. She was bit sluggish and it was a bit scary, but she pulled through.



Thank you Doreen and Joan for all your information and support. Without you guys, I Really would have been lost. I am sure I will have more questions as the pups grow and develop!


1 comment: