Friday, April 2, 2010

A photo because I SHOULD be in bed.... and, well... I am not


My dryer died tonite. Did I tell you how our washer died a little while back... and thankfully a guy Chris works with was so generous and gave us an old one he had??? And how absolutely generous another guy he works with was ... he gave me an old cell phone he had (which is probably better than the one I LOST the other day in the monsoon)

And now this... a dead dryer. I guess 17+ loads a week is enough to make anyone unhappy... especially my washer and dryer. I think it heard about the new batch of muddy clothes and kicked it....

I am so grateful for the generosity of people....



Ah well. Chris is going to tear it apart tomorrow and I am going to lay clothing about in order to get it all dried out....
Softball practice for Sydney in less than 8 hours... and I am sitting here AWAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment